Today, I’m really excited to talk to you about a word that we all use on a regular basis, a word that often brings the opposite result into our lives. I’m talking about the word “deserve.” This word has such a powerful impact and if used improperly can cause a lot of problems for us.
Do you REALLY believe that you deserve a comfort-food meal or drinks after a hard day’s work? Or do you believe you deserve to relax and skip the trip to the gym?
On this episode, we explore the reasons why the things that you think you deserve aren’t bringing you the fulfillment you’re really looking for. We also take a look at the things that we REALLY deserve in our lives and why, and I show you how a small change in your thinking can help you get exactly what you need in just about any area of your life.
And I want to leave you with a question: when do you say, “I deserve…?”
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The common misconception about the things that we deserve in life.
- How to determine if you’re doing the ‘wrong’ thing to solve what you most want.
- An exercise to help you with this process.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!