The challenges we face around weight loss and stress during the holidays are real, so today I’m going to offer you some really simple, powerful reminders that can be an anchor for you during this time. Instead of just surviving the holiday season, which doesn’t feel great, I’ll be giving you three ways that you can thrive.
I know that I want to still feel good physically and enjoy my time off with family and friends. Instead of worrying about all the food and difficult family members, I’m inviting you to try these techniques and maybe have a different holiday period this year. The three concepts I’ll be sharing with you on this episode all surround the idea of staying mindful and taking care of yourself.
Join me this week for one of my favorite episodes. I hope you’ll try these suggestions so you can make sure your weight loss, stress loss, or any overall health goal stays a priority during this time.
Use this cheat sheet I’ve created for you as a daily check-in to stay on top of your mindset and health during the holidays!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 3 ways to thrive during the holidays.
- A new way to approach the holiday season.
- How to “stay in your body.”
- One powerful question to ask yourself before you make any food decisions.
- How to stay with your goals this winter.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Ep #3: Step 3: Food Decisions and Trusting Yourself
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!