Sometimes, when we take on some of the bigger challenges we face in life, whether it’s weight-loss or graduating college, we can be overcome with the thought that whatever we’re working toward is just not possible for us. This is quite normal, so don’t beat yourself up.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you why this is happening in our brains regularly on a much smaller scale. Give-up moments can be sneaky and you might not even notice them, but tune in to discover how, by looking at your results, you can really keep those thoughts in check.
I cannot wait to share with you what I’ve been experiencing around these mini give-up moments in my life and how we can use them to make the most amazing shifts ever towards believing more. Buckle your seatbelts, ladies, and gents – I think this is going to be a powerful episode.
Download my worksheet to dig into this concept a little deeper and start seeing where you’re giving up in your life without even realizing.
And if you want to be the first to know about my FREE fall training, click here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we give up.
- What I mean by mini give-up moments.
- One simple process of catching yourself in these give-up moments.
- Why you are capable of resisting the urge to quit.
- What exactly our minds crave relief from when we decide to give up.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Download this episode’s free worksheet!
- Ep #31: Simple Path to Get Back On Track with Food and Exercise
- Sign up to be the first to know about my free Fall training!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!