I’m loving this series we’re in, and today I’m bringing you one of my favorite topics – stress. Stress is a hugely negative emotion and it causes massive disruption in trying to maintain a healthy physical and mental state. What I’ll be covering on this week’s episode is how you can tackle stressful moments so you can avoid overeating and overdrinking.
I’m sharing two examples of conversations I’ve had in the past to highlight how stress is actually caused by thoughts you’re having, even though it can feel like it’s being caused by your environment. We seek negative habits in those moments and I’m delving into how you can interrupt those stress patterns.
Join me to learn how to unlock and dial down those stressful feelings so you can take really good care of your physical health and eat well. We’ve been taught that stress is normal, or even a sign of success, but I want to show you that you don’t need to accept that belief.
Download this episode’s Stress 101 worksheet here!
If you’re getting stuck answering your own why questions, this is a perfect opportunity to have a mini session with me! I’ll guide you through and help you gain some insight and steps you can take in your next stressful moment.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why stress is the biggest disruptor to your physical wellness.
- Why you don’t have to accept or believe that feeling stress is the norm.
- How to interrupt a stress pattern from developing.
- One question to ask when you notice wanting to overeat or overdrink.
- How to start understanding your brain patterns.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Download this episode’s worksheet here!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!