Are you a clean plate kind of person? Be honest. Do you feel pressure when you’re at the table to mop up everything that’s on your plate? Perhaps you firmly believe that you should have three meals per day at 8am, 1pm, and 7pm? These habits are natural and instilled in us from childhood, but are they healthy?
I’ve come up with a simple way to look at patterns that occur for us around food. With a little work, you can change these patterns and stop them from holding you back in creating the lasting change you desire. Not only that but in the long-run, applying these concepts will make mealtimes fun and rewarding again.
Tune in to this week’s episode to discover how to stop cleaning your plate, slow down, and have a little joy with your food. It might take some getting used to, but these concepts have helped me over the past few years, and I know they will help you too.
I have created some PDF resources to accompany this episode so you can dive a little deeper into this content.
I’m running a free training starting October 15th – Weight-Loss and Stress-Loss – comprising of six live video conferences. The class will include support from me and accompanying materials. Sign up here to start making huge changes to your health and your mindset!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why you might struggle to keep weight off after dieting.
- How to use intuitive eating tools for long-term results.
- Why you may be a victim of a clean-plate habit.
- When we should be eating.
- Why we must slow down when eating to maintain our weight goals.
- 3 concepts that, when implemented, will keep the weight off for good.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Ep #37: Step 1: Taking the Battle Out of Weight Loss
- The Slow Down Diet by Marc David
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Download this episode’s PDF resource here!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!