“I should eat more veggies. I should work out 3-4 times a week. I should drink more water. I should call my mother. I should save more money. I should…”
Does this sound familiar?
Most of us use the word “should” A LOT.
Although there are some great choices that come in the thoughts mentioned above, we almost always stop ourselves in our tracks by using the insidious word “should.”
On this episode, we take a look at the detrimental effects of telling ourselves we should do something and what happens when we push ourselves to those things. I also explain how to begin learning to trust what’s best for you and in line with what you want to do with your life.
Listen in to find out how you can stop making your life decisions with an assumption that someone else is the expert of your life, shift yourself into a more powerful mindset that serves you, and start taking meaningful, inspired action today.
And make sure to download a guide that I created for you just for this episode, to help you stop “shoulding” all over yourself and start taking inspired action.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The detrimental effects of using “should” as a part of your vernacular.
- What happens when we push ourselves to do something that we think we should do.
- How you can learn to trust what’s best for you.
- The process I use to analyze the things I want in my life.
- An exercise to help you stop your people pleasing and perfectionism and start taking inspired action.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Download the free guide to help you stop “shoulding” all over yourself and start taking inspired action.
- Ep #10: Physical Vs Emotional Hunger
- Ep #13: Lasting Results
- Stacey Smith
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!