This week, I have an important question to ask you: Why do you resist doing what you know is good for you, especially around the area of health?
On this episode, I help to answer that million-dollar question and give you some great solutions for these resistance moments when you don’t feel like doing the “best thing” in order to disrupt this insidious pattern.
If you’ve been listening to the show for a while now, you’ve probably guessed where the solution to resistance resides… that’s right, my friends, it’s in our brains!
Join me as I teach you how to dial down your resistance any time you’re scheduled to go to the gym or when you need to eat a healthy meal instead of grabbing fast food! I also share a step-by-step process that will help you do the right thing every time.
Download this week’s worksheet here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What resistance is.
- Why we experience resistance to doing the right thing.
- How to create an environment that minimizes resistance.
- How to feel more ease and flow instead of resistance.
- The process to help you do the right thing every time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- This episode’s worksheet to help you with this process!
- Ep #10: Physical Vs Emotional Hunger
- Ep #12: Fuel Testing
- Ep #13: Lasting Results
- Ep #22: Losing that 5 Pounds
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!