What I’ll be sharing this week is all about the power of not giving up and the power of compounding results. It’s easy to want to throw the towel in when you’ve had a failure or even a series of failing moments, but it’s important to remember your why. I’m exploring four tips for you to try out when you feel the urge to give up on your goals.
Join me for the concluding episode for my series on creating lasting weight loss! If you missed any steps, just go back and listen to the episodes and download the worksheets so you can start prepping to have the best 2019 ever.
If you loved this series, don’t keep it a secret! Let others know that you’re enjoying the podcast. Remember to leave a review and that will help others find the show as well!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 4 steps to help you not give up in moments where you fail.
- How to break the diet cycle and experience lasting results.
- The most important thing you can do when trying to change a habit.
- How “anchoring” can help you remember your why.
- The impact of compounding results.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Download this episode’s worksheet here!
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!