On this episode, I share a 30-day mini-habit focus that I know a lot of you can use in order to make your lives flow a little smoother. Planning isn’t foreign to most of us high-achiever sorts but strategic planning may be.
These strategies will help you decrease the resistance of making decisions when you’re tired and have little self-control, and will also set your mind where you want it to go. … and help you become healthy, lean, and a top producer in your life and business.
Join me today and learn my simple tips and strategies that you can start applying today to become a great strategic planner. Discover how to be more consistent around all of the things that you want to be doing in your life to get more done and to honor how you most want to be spending your time.
Make sure to download a worksheet I created just for this episode that will help guide you through these three strategies to help you become a better strategic planner. And if you’d like some help with this work, click here to schedule a call with me.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- A way for building habits in 30 days with very little effort.
- How to plan your week (by checking in twice a week).
- A strategy for busting your resistance around food and exercise toward the end of the day.
- How to efficiently do your night-before planning in a powerful way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download this episode’s worksheet to help you plan your days and weeks better!
- Day Designer Planner
- Free pages from the Day Designer Planner
- Full Focus Planner – A planner by Michael Hyatt
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!