As overachievers, we naturally have a drive to be perfect at everything we do. We want to be so perfect that no one ever criticizes our work or we never have to feel bad. However, what we don’t realize is that drive – perfectionism – is actually hurting us in most, if not all, areas of our lives.
So how do we free ourselves from the insidious habit of perfectionism and actually achieve our goals?
On this episode, I show you how to recognize when perfectionism might be at bay and is slowing you down. Join me as I share some scenarios that I’m sure you can relate to and give you some powerful tools to help you interrupt the cycle of perfectionism and start taking more inspired action in your life and your business.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What perfectionism really is and how it might be showing up in your life.
- The detrimental effects of perfectionism and how to recognize if you’re stuck in its loop.
- How to interrupt the cycle of perfectionism.
- The power of self-compassion.
- What it means to stay in “learner mode” and how it can help you continue moving forward.
- How to embrace imperfection.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This episode’s worksheet to help you with this process!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!