Is there something in your life that you think is just not possible, that you believe it’s too late for – something like a career change, starting a new business, leaving a dysfunctional relationship or getting married?
Well, my friends, this is big fat lie.
It’s never too late to make meaningful changes in your life. And on this episode, we take a look at how to recognize if you’re getting stuck in an “it’s too late for me” thinking loop and what to do about this nagging goal (or even big dream). I also outline the detrimental effects of this type of thinking on our overall wellness and teach you a process that you can use to change your thoughts in a way that will help you create a beautiful, meaningful life.
Pop in those earbuds and join me today as I share my strategies for changing your thinking about your career, business, eating habits, exercise, weight loss and more.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How the “it’s too late for me” thought is preventing you from having a beautiful life.
- How the belief that something is too late affects your wellness and wellbeing.
- The process to help you change your thinking on this topic.
- My tips for changing your specific beliefs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This episode’s worksheet to help you with this process of realizing that it’s never too late!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!