When you set yourself a goal and you don’t quite make it, do you take full ownership for that result, or do you find your brain making excuses about why you didn’t hit it? Maybe your first thought is I just can’t go out and eat healthy or the scale must be broken – as if you are powerless.
Well, this episode is all about stepping back into your power and taking responsibility for your results and the decisions along the way. Owning it is the first step to changing your relationship with food and exercise for good and keeping the weight off once and for all.
Join me this week as I provide detailed strategies for how you can take total ownership of every decision you make without feeling like you’re sacrificing everything you enjoy. You’ll discover where you’ve been going wrong in the past, how to identify where change is possible, and how to create the momentum required for lasting change.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What it means to take ownership of your results.
- Why dieting alone did not help me keep the weight off for good.
- How shirking responsibility really hinders your weight loss.
- 3 ways you can start to take responsibility and ownership for your results.
- Where the diet industry and programs let us down.
- Why we experience resistance when doing great things for ourselves and how to overcome them.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
Get the FREE worksheet!
Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!