If your weight loss journey is anything like mine was, you’ll know that one of the major stumbling blocks is when we have to go out to eat. Whether it’s to an event with a set menu, or a dinner at a restaurant, especially a buffet, it can feel impossible to make good choices without provoking awkward questions from the people around you.
If you feel a sense of duty to eat everything that is put in front of you, this episode is for you. I’ve put together a set of life hacks and questions to ask yourself when you are faced with situations where you feel pressure to eat things that you usually wouldn’t even consider putting in your body. Not to say that this food is always terrible for you, but there is only one person you should be staying true to at the dinner table, and that is you.
Join me on the podcast this week as I go through the various scenarios where you might feel this pressure, what you can do for yourself, and how you can make those around you feel more comfortable as well.
Download my Wasting Food Worksheet here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why dining out can be such a challenging situation.
- How beliefs differ between people when it comes to dining experiences.
- Why neutral thinking will change your dining experiences and the thought drama around them.
- Two questions to ask yourself before you order that will get you in tune with what your body wants and needs.
- What you can do to navigate the dreaded (but equally wonderful) buffet.
- How to negotiate situations where you have no control over what food is served.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get the FREE worksheet!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas Sterner
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!