When it comes time to weigh yourself, do you try anything to avoid stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers that come up? Maybe you don’t even have a scale in your home because checking your progress in this way in the past has made you feel poorly?
Well, you are not alone. I have a specific weigh-in day every week, and for a long time, when I stood on the scale and waited for the number to show up, all sorts of negativity went through my mind. The scale had gone from being a useful weight-loss tool to being something I genuinely feared looking at.
Join me this week to discover how you can take your power back and up-level how you use the scale in your weight-loss goals. We’re going to work on neutralizing the results you get and how to combine your results with other tools to make losing weight and keeping it off a reality for you.
Download my cheat sheet filled with questions to encourage your brain into a more neutral space around stepping onto the scale.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How we convince ourselves not to get on the scale.
- Why the number on the scale is just a neutral circumstance.
- How ignoring the scale is not helping you lose weight.
- What you can ask yourself if the scale does present some emotional turmoil for you.
- How to use the scale as the assisting weight-loss tool that it should be.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Get the FREE Worksheet!
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!