My calendar is definitely starting to fill up and I’m sure all of you busy overachievers are experiencing the same. This week, I want to bring you something that I’ve really been leaning into – the liberating, empowering art of planning.
I prescribe this practice to so many of my clients and I watch them resist it initially, but when they fully lean into this and incorporate it into their day, I notice such a shift in their energy and productivity. We all have long to-do lists with endless tasks, but this practice is all about slowing down at three key points of the day to help you be more centered.
Tune in to discover the art of planning and how this practice can be so restorative and give you even more control of your mind. Stop letting your days just happen to you and take control of every precious minute you have.
Download this episode’s worksheet here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to integrate planning into your day in 15 minutes.
- Why I prescribe this type of planning to my weight loss clients.
- 3 times of the day you should plan a break.
- Why you need to practice the art of planning.
- How a morning routine has made me more productive.
- Why I choose three things to focus on every day.
- How “afternoon regroup” works.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Day Designer
- Michael Hyatt’s Focus Planner
- Mary Ellen Garde’s Daily Journal of Self-Care
- Get the FREE Worksheet!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!