It’s mid-January and most of us are in the thick of our normal work lives and getting back on the healthy train after overindulging in December. There’s so much energy around healthy eating at this time of year, and what I want to delve into is how you can think more neutrally about your outlook on food and exercise after overdoing it last month.
There’s a lot of guilt surrounding our actions and in trying to stay on track, but I’m going to be sharing how you can notice these unhelpful patterns of guilt and discouragement that will keep you from sticking to your plan. These mindset shifts I’ll be exploring on today’s episode will help you stay more consistent in going after your goals and lower the emotional charge around taking care of your health.
Join me this week to learn how to stop yo-yo dieting and exercising for good. I’m offering some scenarios that may help you identify how these cycles may exist in your life today and how to change them.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why guilt doesn’t motivate us in our diet and exercise plan.
- An emotion you can try on instead of feeling guilty for falling off the wagon.
- How to recognize a pattern of emotional judgment.
- One great question to ask the next time you feel guilty around food or exercise.
- Why transactional thinking doesn’t work.
- How I’ve changed my energy around committing to new habits.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Joy Eating and Fuel Eating Worksheet
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!