Happy 2019, my friends. I hope you celebrated well with your loved ones. Did you eat mindfully over the holidays, or did you indulge and overeat? I know one of the main attractions for me during this period was dining out and all the amazing food.
Last week, we covered how to practice mindful eating and the three steps it involves – decide, notice, response – to start a new habit that will guide your weight loss goals. I’m diving into how we use food for buffering this week and how you can understand why you’re doing it to interrupt the habit. This tool, coupled with practicing mindful eating can be the answer to never overeating again.
Tune in for a super useful tool that is going to shift the way you approach food and finally get off that diet cycle where you try and fail over and over again. Honoring the simple steps I’m outlining on this episode can truly help you eat more fuel and disrupt eating patterns that aren’t serving you.
Get my guide on how to stop buffering here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What’s really going on when you overeat.
- How to stop using food for any other reason than fuel.
- The key to stabilizing your weight and feeling in control of food for good.
- What fog eating and storm eating are.
- 2 simple questions to ask the next time you find yourself overeating.
- What to do if you’ve overeaten and want to get back on track.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- FREE Joy Eating and Fuel Eating Worksheet
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- WLFCEO #13: Mindset Vol. 3: Mindful Eating – A Calm Way to Lose Weight for Good
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!