The holidays are a time when the focus is about getting lost in all the food, right? Well, that could spell disaster for our health if we’re not mindful. What I’m diving into this week is how you can guide your mind when you’re working on losing weight or have trouble knowing what to eat.
I’m sharing some insight as to why mindful eating doesn’t come to us naturally, and how I’ve implemented fuel eating and joy eating into my everyday life. It’s time to drop all the food drama going on in your brain about what to eat and when to eat it. Practicing mindful eating is going to take all of that out and help better your relationship with food.
Join me this week as we explore mindful eating and all its benefits. Mindful eating is the first building block in creating a self-care system that works for you so start honoring your body’s feedback with all the tips I’m sharing today.
Get my Joy Eating and Fuel Eating exercises HERE!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 3 steps to practice mindful eating.
- Why mindful eating is so important.
- My definition of mindful eating and a deep dive into fuel and joy eating.
- Why we don’t eat mindfully naturally.
- 4 types of intuitive eating practices.
- 2 questions to ask yourself throughout the day that will help implement mindful eating.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Joy Eating and Fuel Eating Worksheet
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- WFLCEO #1: Step 1: Taking the Battle Out of Weight Loss
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!