I don’t know about you, but I’m a little exhausted. From Thanksgiving to diving straight into the middle of the holiday season, I have been going all-in and I’m craving some rest. Exhaustion plays a huge role in our business and health, and if your goal is to manage your weight, it is even more crucial to figure out a solution.
What I’ll be covering on this episode is how you can become more curious about what is going on with your mindset when you’re feeling exhausted or have a lack of energy. Some practical solutions will help you get through the toughest time of day – the afternoon – so you can close out your day and get to your rest time.
Join me for a discussion about exhaustion and how you can figure out a solution to work in a more productive way that works for your business and health and wellness. A healthy mindset is super important in revving up your energy in that mid-afternoon slump and I’m going to give you all the tips you need!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- My philosophy and experience with exhaustion in relation to wellness.
- One change I’ve made that has made a huge impact on my mental productivity.
- 3 reasons you might be feeling exhausted or have a lack of energy.
- How to start becoming a detective on your mindset.
- Why being curious is crucial in working on your mindset around exhaustion.
- One activity that gives me energy even when I’m exhausted.
- An exercise to help energize your afternoon.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Empowered Wellness for CEOs #12: Fuel Testing
- WLFCEO #4: Step 4: How to Decide What to Eat
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!