Today, I simply want to cheer you on. Because if you can think of the idea, you already believe at some level it is possible.
I’ve been paying attention to my dreams.
What is so fascinating is everything that I was envisioning for this year is unfolding.
Oh it did NOT happen as fast as I thought.
So today, if there is some goal or vision that you are holding in your mind, your heart, don’t be afraid to believe it.
Let your mind help you get there by asking a few really great questions.
- What if it was possible?
- What small steps can I take today to create this?
- How can I implement this idea with what I’m doing right now?
Birthing my podcast has been a slower process than I’d like. But something is new. I’m not beating myself up about it (oh my brain has tried a few times) UH NO! Some beautiful things have happened because I stayed with it.
- I’m working with a producer that is brilliant and fast and making it so easy.
- I’m committed to recrafting it so it’s helpful but not worrying about perfect.
- I did not give up when the mic broke, the house was noisy (can you say gas main break) or all of the things.
Slow, deliberate work towards your goals IS the thing.
Again, what dream can you slow down on so that it can come to life?
Start asking better questions and looking for evidence that it is SO possible.