Losing that extra weight you’re carrying, or learning to maintain your current weight, is a pretty brave thing to do. We all know the health benefits of being at a healthy weight, but today I’m digging into the emotional side of weight loss and the amazing things it can do for your life and business.
I’ve watched my own journey of permanent weight loss, and of my clients, and see how it can teach us a beautiful skill of self-care that transcends into all other areas of our lives. I’m diving into the four outcomes that you can experience when you commit to losing weight for good. Not only that, but I’m sharing four questions that go along with each of the outcomes so you can learn to implement them.
Join me this week to learn a new way of losing weight. No more yo-yo dieting and gritting your teeth, or beating yourself up over a failed diet. Learn how to stop overeating for good and at the same time create amazing results in your business too.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 4 outcomes you can experience if you learn and commit to losing weight for good.
- How to stop being self-critical when you fall off the wagon.
- Why it takes bravery to commit to losing weight.
- One tip on how you can replace a desire to use food for joy.
- How intuitive eating can benefit other areas of your life.
- Why believing you can lose weight will help grow your business.
- 4 questions to help you implement these concepts.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!