You might be just like I was, frustrated because your weight keeps coming back on after you work so hard to lose it; or, you might be simply trying to lose a few extra pounds that you somehow managed to put on over the winter. Either way, if you’re trying to lose that tricky five pounds, the pounds you gained on vacation, the first five pounds you need to lose on a long journey, or just another five pounds – this episode is for you.
This week, I am excited to share with you what I personally lean into every time I need to re-center and take care of myself. I talk about how to shift from pushing yourself to follow a diet to moving yourself to the driver’s seat by becoming more intuitive about how much you eat and what exactly to put in your mouth.
The process I’m sharing today is great not only for accomplishing your goals for weight loss but also for long-term healthy eating.
This information is a game-changer, my friends. So get your earbuds in and get ready to take some notes!
Make sure to download the worksheet I created just for you to help you with this process of losing THAT five pounds.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to create a mindset (or even a belief) to turn to when working on losing 5 pounds.
- A simple 4-step process that lays the foundation for a healthier life.
- How to make exercise more enjoyable.
- What you need to do to get over your excuses.
- Powerful tools to help you reach your goal weight.
- 5 questions that will help you with this process.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- This episode’s worksheet to help you with this process of losing THAT five pounds.
- Reset Week free training Resource Page.
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!