New growth, big growth, comes from thinking about your work,
your clients, and money in an entirely new way.
When we set about to do something new in our business or set a goal for big growth, we certainly can do it on our own. But why would we?? What I am finding out for myself is that when I do this work with a coach and join like-minded successful business owners, it?s not only more fun but much more effective. The growth is faster.
When we do new things on our own, our brain continues to work in a pattern that it is familiar with.?
It can be so uncomfortable, but when we get clarity around our thinking and get support to walk through the uncomfortable, we create new results!!
Lead With Your Edge 2.0 is an uplevel creating a new version of yourself.?I?m doubling down on holding a place for you to be held accountable but also to be inspired and get clarity while you keep your eyes on a goal you?d like to hit.
- Bring one goal you?d like to hit before we close the books on 2020.
- Bring obstacles, frustrations etc. that are getting in your way of that goal.
- ?Prepare to be inspired by hearing fresh ideas from other business owners.??
- ?Get inspired by seeing how others are experiencing the same challenges and are applying what we?re learning.
- Come celebrate your wins, build momentum and get some accountability to hit the goal you have on your mind to FINISH in 2020.
- Goal creation in 4 important steps, one week at a time
What: Lead With Your Edge 2.0
- November 11th 8 am ET Lean into your Zone of Genius
- November 17th 4 pm ET Manage the Angst & Fear
- December 1st 4 pm ET Live in Calm: Intention vs Reaction
- December 8th 4 pm ET How to Believe in your Vision/Big Hairy Goals
Cost: Your time and attention
Why: Roll into 2021 with confidence and clarity?
Who: Business owners, Expert Advisors ?
Commit to the Time, I?ll handle the rest.
BONUS: ?Sign up below?to receive reminders, the recordings, and follow up materials ?
“Diana Murphy is a fantastic coach! She has the ability to bringwonderful, growth minded individuals together to collaborate and grow with one another. Her creative method of teachingfacilitates introspection and phenomenal growth. I highly?recommend her.”
“It has been of great value to me to participate in Diana’s Zone of Genius class during the COVID-19 virtual working environment. I had the opportunity to meet likeminded business owners, and together we shared and supported one another through our entrepreneurial struggles. Diana is SUPERB at surrounding herself with quality people, creating an uplifting space for learning, and honoring where you are on your personal journey. If someone is looking to work with Diana, I would highly recommend her. She is worth your investment. (Additionally, many of us have had 1:1 conversations regarding the class outside of Diana and we all share the same mutual feedback. Diana – thank you for being a light for us all.)”