When we set about to do something new in our business or set a goal for big growth, we certainly can do it on our own. But why would we? What I am finding out for myself is that when I do this work with a coach and join like-minded successful business owners, it’s not only more fun but much more effective. The growth is faster.
When we do new things on our own, our brain continues to work in a pattern that it is familiar with. New growth, big growth, comes from thinking about your work, your clients, and money in an entirely new way. It can be so uncomfortable, but when we get clarity around our thinking and get support to walk through the uncomfortable, we create new results!!
Since CoVid hit in March, business builders are craving community. When they make time for community and some coaching, they get so much in return.
Is there just one more thing that you’d love to get done or accomplish by the end of the year? Ready to make yourself proud of your results in 2020?
This is what is up??.
- Bring one goal you’d like to hit before we close the books on 2020.
- Bring obstacles, frustrations etc. that are getting in your way of that goal.
- Prepare to be inspired by hearing fresh ideas from other business owners.
- Get inspired by seeing how others are experiencing the same challenges and are applying what we’re learning.
- Come celebrate your wins, build momentum and get some accountability to hit the goal you have on your mind to FINISH in 2020.
- Goal creation in 4 important steps, one week at a time
I love how I’m finishing out this crazy year we’re living in called 2020. I cannot wait to have you join me in believing big for your business.