Any weight loss journey is full of ups and downs, and one of the most common emotional states we experience along the way is frustration. When you feel like you’ve tried every diet known to man or are a successful business owner but just can’t seem to get weight loss down, that’s a pretty normal feeling to have.
Being mindful around moments of frustration is crucial when it comes to our health and wellness, and what I’ll be sharing on this episode is all about how to turn frustration around. I want to offer some powerful tactics you can use to handle those triggering moments so you can keep gaining momentum towards your goals.
Join me this week to feel better when you get stuck in those frustrating moments. I’m giving you some great ideas on how to turn around those feelings and take back your power in creating the life you want.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to turn frustration around.
- Why it’s important to dig into what is causing your frustration.
- 3 simple steps to turning frustration into inspiration.
- Why only focusing on your results can lead to frustration.
- New thoughts to try on when you feel frustrated.
- Why you should focus on only one small area of weight loss at a time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Turn Frustration into Inspiration FREE WORKSHEET
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas Sterner
- WLFCEO #1: Step 1: Taking the Battle Out of Weight Loss
- WLFCEO #2: Step 2: How to Stop Overeating
- WLFCEO #3: Step 3: Food Decisions and Trusting Yourself
- WLFCEO #4: Step 4: How to Decide What to Eat
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!