Would you love to stop worrying about food choices, portion sizes, and losing weight? We all suffer from decision fatigue when it comes to these questions, and today, I’m digging into a tool that, with practice, will help cut this out of your life.
Our brains love to be efficient, and when we do things even just a few times in a row, it unconsciously becomes a habit or routine. What I’m going to explore today is how we can make our mealtimes more intuitive using the hunger scale to evaluate your true natural appetite.
Tune in this week for a deeper understanding on how you can use the hunger scale to practice intuitive eating and awareness around your eating habits. Subconscious thoughts you have around a certain time of day or activity can be the culprit behind mindless eating, so I’m going to show you how to switch those thoughts out with a tool that will serve you going forward.
I have created a Hunger Scale worksheet to accompany this episode so you can dive a little deeper into this content.
If you’re ready to bust eating patterns that aren’t serving you, hop on a quick call with me to get some insight on what you could do to change them!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why the tools I teach work.
- How your subconscious thoughts create habits.
- Why diets only work during that period.
- The hunger scale explained.
- How to eat more intuitively.
- 2 important steps when implementing the hunger scale so it works for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ep #37: Step 1: Taking the Battle Out of Weight Loss
- Ep #38: Step 2: How to Stop Overeating
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Download this episode’s worksheet here!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!