My journey around exercise has been long with lots of twists and turns along the way, but I’m so happy to say that I love being active and crave movement in my life on a regular basis now. The major thing I want to highlight this week is how your beliefs around exercise might be unhelpful in your mission to lose weight and lead a healthier lifestyle.
I’m covering the real purpose of exercise and how the effect of movement can have so many benefits in your life. Staying consistent is something we all struggle with, especially when we resist the idea of doing something active, so I’m sharing how you can implement new beliefs that will help keep you on track.
Join me this week to learn how you can create an exercise plan that works for you. If going to the gym isn’t your thing, don’t worry. I share some examples of what you can do for movement, and remember, doing what you love is key because that’s the only way you’ll stick to it.
If you’ve got any questions around any of these topics in this series that might be holding you back, hop on a quick call with me to get them answered!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why exercising to lose weight can trip you up.
- How exercise helps me mentally and physically.
- 2 questions to ask to get started developing your exercise plan.
- How to become more consistent with exercise.
- 4 steps to create an exercise plan that works for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Download this episode’s workout plan here!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!