The day before planning this episode, I had such an amazing time. I was up at the crack of dawn and didn’t rest until the wee hours, but it was totally worth it. I created every minute of that day by saying yes, going all in, and showing up 100%… and that makes me so happy.
However, it hasn’t always been that easy for me to put myself out there, and I’ve recently noticed some sneaky patterns in my life that have been holding me back.
Is this happening for you? You go wholeheartedly into something with the best of intentions, but it just kind of fizzles out? Maybe you joined a gym and showed up a couple times, before realizing you were spending the whole time resisting, and now you don’t even bother to attend anymore. There is one thing responsible for this – fear!
I want to help you not only get brave but to stay brave and start following through on the things that you most want for your life; growth in your businesses, better relationships, losing weight for good, whatever it may be. Tune in for my three-step process to prevent fear getting in the way of your wellness and a little perspective on what you can do should the fear set in.
If you want to delve deeper and get personalized suggestions on how you can achieve the transformation I talk about on the show, get in touch for a free One Thing coaching session with me!
And if you want to be the first to know about my FREE fall training, click here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What I mean by bravely hiding.
- Why hiding is keeping us from reaching our goals.
- How we can force ourselves to stop hiding.
- 3 steps to casting fear aside.
- The importance of keeping your why in mind.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!