Do you have a little habit that you’ve been thinking about more and more negatively? Maybe you’ve been planning on doing something about it for a while because you’ve noticed it really isn’t serving you? To be honest, these small unhealthy patterns that we have can take a surprising amount of effort to change.
Today’s episode is all about dealing with making the bold moves we need to take to really focus on our wellness. I ask my clients to make bold moves for themselves all the time, and it took a bit of time for this wellness coach to decide it was time to take one for herself. I took the plunge last week and I want to share with you how I came to this decision and how it’s paid off in such a big way for me.
Join me this week to discover how making healthy changes can positively affect our lives from a health perspective, as well as at home and at work. I’m sharing how to make sure your bold move yields a real change that you can benefit from for years to come.
Download my worksheet for some guidance in identifying what bold moves you need to take.
If you’d like some help in identifying and changing the one most important wellness-affecting bad habit you’ve formed, send me an email!
And if you want to be the first to know about my FREE fall training, click here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we have to make bold moves to make great changes.
- 8 ways my bold move improved my life almost immediately.
- How all of us have one or two consistent habits that are getting the best of us.
- Why strict dieting won’t work as well as a measured approach to making changes.
- 4 ways to make sure these bold moves stick and change our habits.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Download this episode’s free worksheet
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!