Change is never comfortable, but it’s worth it when you want the results of being able to maintain weight loss and have a much calmer life. What I’m doing on this episode is zeroing in on bold decisions to create lasting weight loss and this is an integral step in the process.
It’s human nature to want to resist change, especially when we’re not sure if it’s going to be worth it or if it’ll even work at all, but what I’ve seen in my own life and with my clients that I work with is that they do pay off. On this episode, I’m covering three areas where you can decide to make a bold move and stick with it – alcohol consumption, exercise, and sugar and flour.
Tune in to learn how you can make weight loss or maintaining your weight a sustainable process with lasting results. As overachievers, it’s easy to want to tackle all of these areas at once, but remember, building a foundation of change is best built one step at a time.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What I mean by “bold moves” in relation to wellness and weight loss.
- How I’ve seen bold moves my clients have taken pay off.
- The bold move I’ve made that helps maintain my weight.
- How to pick the right bold decision for your wellness.
- Why you have to stay committed to your bold move for at least two weeks.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!