Welcome to part two of my vacation series. At this point, you’ve got the tools to be fully present and enjoy your time away. From last week’s episode, you’ve learned what to pack in your emotional suitcase, and what you should leave at home. So what now?
How many of you feel like quitting your jobs after coming home because you loved how relaxed you were on vacation? Do you get those last-day blues when you’re getting ready to head home? The process of re-entry back into your work and daily routine doesn’t have to feel bad, and today, I show you some simple ways to make the most out of this transition.
Integrating these choices into your normal life can change up your day-to-day so much and I can’t wait for you to try them. Tune in to learn some truly easy ways to take care of your wellness at home and never resent going back to work again after a wonderful vacation!
Email me for my two-day business retreat plan!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 3 aspects of your vacation you can bring home.
- How to enjoy food at home the way you would on vacation.
- Why you should have a solo food date.
- How you can use your vacation to assess your workout regime.
- Why honoring the rest your body needs boosts productivity.
- One attitude you can integrate at home that will change everything.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- To celebrate the podcast turning 21, please take a minute to leave a rating or review on iTunes today!
- Ep #20: How to Have the Best and Healthiest Vacation – Part 1
- Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes by Tom Rath
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!