Whether you have kids or not, whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, an executive, or work in a large group, there’s one thing we all look forward to – our summer vacations. You’ve spent a year working hard, staying healthy, taking care of others and yourself, but now it’s time for a change, if only just for a short period.
If you’ve been following the podcast, you’ll see that many of the tools covered in previous episodes will set you up for a healthy and drama-free break from reality. I’m sharing my stories of unexpected disruptions and a mutual agreement that have made for wonderful vacations in the face of what could have easily ruined everything.
Join me for the first of this two-part series providing you the mindset tools to fully appreciate your time away. Tune in to discover what to pack in your emotional suitcase and what to leave at home. Whether you’re visiting family, staying in the States, or jetting off to Europe, approaching this experience with intention and managed expectations will ensure you have the amazing time away that you deserve.
Email me for my two-day business retreat plan!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 3 things to pack for your perfect vacation.
- How looking to past trips makes for healthier future vacations.
- Why there is one thing above all else you should take with you.
- How to balance behavioral adjustment, especially with food.
- 3 things to leave at home.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
- Please take a minute to leave a rating or review on iTunes today
- Ep #10: Physical Vs Emotional Hunger
- Ep #11: Slow and Savor
- Ep #12: Fuel Testing
- Ep #13: Lasting Results
- Ep #14: Morning Routine
- MINDBODY app
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!