This week on the podcast, I’m starting a new series of teachings, which will cover the foundation of the tools I use with my clients. This week starts with a question – How do we take the struggle and frustration out of weight loss?
Did you know that it’s natural for humans to resist things that might actually be good for us? Today is all about awareness of when you’re pushing back against methods that will only serve to help you, and getting curious on how you can work with your body to create lasting change.
This, my friends, is weight loss for real life, formulated in a way that will energize and support your lifestyle instead of just giving you one more thing to do. The tools I’m providing are all about shifting your perspective from weight loss being a project in your life into a space where you’re taking care of your physical health in an intuitive and powerful way.
I’ve compiled questions to ask yourself to really tune into what’s holding you back. Download the worksheet I created to accompany this episode here!
I’m running a free training starting October 15th comprising of six live video conferences. The class will include support from me and accompanying materials. Sign up here to start making huge changes to your health!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we struggle to change, even after deciding we want to.
- How to notice whether you’re being overly self-critical.
- Why punishing bad decisions is not helping you.
- How to stop weight loss from feeling like a battle.
- The importance of listening to your body.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
Leave comments below this post or email me at email@example.com
- Download this episode’s worksheet here!
- Martha Beck
- Brooke Castillo
- Susan Hyatt
- Tony Robbins
- Organize a 15-minute Quick Call now and start seeing real, lasting change today!
- Get on the list for my FREE Mindset Booklet!
- Like my Facebook page to watch my Facebook Live videos.
- Diana Murphy Coaching on YouTube
- Sign up for my Free Video Series: Empowered Wellness Now
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!